Become a Partner
As Netherlands’s leading event for taking your business overseas, IMB2017 provides you with the most effective platform to exhibit your products and experience to a highly targeted audience of ambitious business owners.
IMB2017 and its partners will have a great deal of exposure and attention in media, social media, and entrepreneurs communities. The event will furthermore create a lot of great content, including corporate videos.
- Meet upto 150 potential new contacts/partners/clients face-to-face
- Become more visible in your market
- Collect high quality leads and generate sales
- Launch new products or services direct to your target market
- Gain feedback from prospective purchasers.
- Steal ground on your competitors
- Network with new and existing customers
- Benefit from multi-channel exposure for your brand
IMB2017 provides you with the vital opportunity to exhibit your brand alongside the business most progressive companies.
You will engage with new clients and businesses face-to-face and embrace future ideas for growth and expansion, as well as placing your brand at the forefront of an industry affected by the most significant trade developments in decades, from Brexit and a Trump-led USA to new market opportunities in the Middle East and more.
INCO Means Business is not just about the event on the 15th of November, but our team will apply a hands-on approach to put you in direct contact with prospective clients and partners, before, during, and after the event.
You will be able to meet top experts from the following sectors:
- Regional investment agencies
- Company formation specialists from all over the world
- Accountants, fiduciary providers
- Banks and financial experts
- Market-entry experts
- Translation/language service providers
- Cultural experts
- Business travel agencies and airlines
- Hotels and serviced apartment providers
- Currency exchange advisors
- Industry leaders from the city and countryside
WHO IS VISITING IMB2017?
Companies that are already successful in their local markets but are now seeking international expansion will be present at IMB2017. A large part of the audience will be Dutch entrepreneurs looking to get global, and many entrepreneurs will visit the event from outside Netherlands to access the European market.
Importing and exporting companies from a variety of industries will also be in attendance alongside businesses that trade with foreign companies.
Attendees typically include:
- Managing Directors
- International Commercial Directors
- International Business Development Directors
- International Sales Directors
- Finance Directors
- Heads of e-commerce
- International Business Decision Mappers
- Heads of International Sales
- Heads of New Business
- International Marketing Directors
- International Trade Advisers
- Operations Directors